Washington State University follows all state and county COVID guidelines. Those who are fully vaccinated do not need to physically distance or wear a mask, either indoors or outside, at most campus locations. Some facilities require all entrants to show proof of vaccination if not wearing a mask. Keeping a photo of your vaccination card on your phone is a convenient way to be prepared to access WSU facilities.
What should I know before I grab food?
- You can order ahead using the GET app for several food options on campus like Carlita's.
- If you dine-in, disinfect your table before and after use with provided supplies.
- Limited to 50% capacity with max 10 people per table.
- If you're not vaccinated:
- Wear a mask or cloth face covering over mouth and nose when not eating.
- Maintain six-feet physical distance.
- Shopping and Retail
- Other Services
Places to Study
- CUB spaces (open)
- 1st Floor: The Lair / Quiet Lounge
- CUB spaces (reservation required)
- 4th Floor: Student Centers
- The SPARK
- Open Seating / Study Room Reservations
- Chinook Student Center (reservation required for study, music practice, and presentation rooms)
- Lighty Atrium
- Smith Center for Undergraduate Education (SCUE)
- Floors 1-4: Open Seating
- CUB spaces (open)
Masking and distancing is still required in the Medical Clinic, Vision Clinic, and Pharmacy regardless of vaccine status. Please follow posted signage and direction from staff when visiting any other Cougar Health Services department.
- Recreation and Fitness (outdoor)
Recreation and Fitness (indoor)
Locker rooms are available.
Student Recreation Center (SRC)
- Lap pool / Leisure pool / Climbing wall
- Fitness: In-person or online classes / Individual workout areas (weights/cardio) / Personal training (in-person or online)
- Sports: Intramural sports / Sports clubs
- Team training, practices, and competitions are allowed.
- In-person classes (registration required) / Lower weight room / Upper weight and cardio rooms / Personal training (both in-person and online options) / Small group training
Hollingbery Fieldhouse (Tennis)
Social Gatherings (indoor)
Social Gatherings (outdoor)