Your first 10 days matter.
If all of our Coug Community members spend their first 10 days on campus paying extra attention to health guidelines, we can significantly decrease the spread of COVID‑19.
After you arrive in Pullman and complete your arrival test, spend your next 10 days being EXTRA cautious:
- Build your pod of 5 people or less, and limit your in-person activities to your pod.Your roommates count as part of your pod.
- Only participate in essential activities and errands, like getting food or going to your job.
- Wear your mask and maintain physical distancing.
- Keep your spaces and hands clean.
Everyone needs to take the 10-Day Challenge, whether they have had COVID‑19 or not.
By keeping our numbers low, we’ll be able to expand opportunities for in-person services and events. Do your part to help #CougsCancelCOVID.
Track your 10-Day Challenge, win prizes to local businesses.
We're purchasing gifts cards to local business to reward Pullman students who participate in the challenge. We will award team prizes, individual prizes and give out weekly and daily prizes too!
- Start by enrolling yourself or your team on imleagues.wsu.edu.
- Fill out the 10-Day Challenge form all 10 days for more chances to win prizes.